- The Fischer bolt anchor FAZ II is a steel anchor for the highest requirements
- Heavy loads can be secured in cracked concrete using the steel anchor
- Thanks to its easy installation, the FAZ II can be used extremely flexibly
- The tried-and-tested expansion clip safely introduces the loads into the concrete and enables top load-bearing capacity
- The steel anchor is ideal for the anchoring of railings, cable trays, and cantilevers, for example
- The world's first bolt anchor with 6 mm drill hole diameter and ETA Option 1 for concrete.
- The tried-and-tested expansion clip ensures the maximum load-bearing capacity, even with size M6
- The world's first bolt anchor with 6 mm drill hole diameter and ETA Option 1 for secure and reliable anchoring
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance
- Fewer hammer blows and minimum torque slippage ensure a noticeably simple and comfortable setting process.
- The FAZ II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation and is also ideal for stand-off installation thanks to the long thread
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expand it against the drill hole wall
- The anchor is set in line with the approval once the preset installation torque is achieved
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS anchor bolt setting tool
Need help with what you are looking for? Call any of our stores below to get expert advice in choosing the right product.